Interested in learning the steps of activating your Allahabad Bank Net Banking? You reached the right place. One of the popular nationalized banks in India is Allahabad Bank. This bank was started in the year 1865, which makes it a 154-year bank. The bank witnessed major expansion since its inception, and by the start of the financial year 2019, the bank had over 3245 branches across India. Allahabad Bank offers multiple services that help the customer in getting a one-stop solution for all the needs. In the year 2002, the bank also rolled out its first IPO. The bank also has some branches across the global border.
In one of the recent announcements by the Finance Minister, the bank is set to be merged with Indian Bank. This is going to happen from 1 April 2020 but if you have an account in the bank, you do not have to worry. The net banking portals and other things are not changing anytime soon. Even after the shift, you will be able to use your net banking account and other services similarly. If you are trying to activate net banking for Allahabad Bank then you are at the right place as we have listed all the information in this article. Let us move ahead and check out all the details step by step.
For those who have their accounts in Allahabad Bank are already enjoying the number of services provided by the bank and they can enjoy online services if they register themselves for the Allahabad net banking. The net banking technique is used by various customers who don’t want to visit the bank each time they have to do a financial transaction.
Steps to Activate Allahabad Bank Net Banking
In this section, we will first talk about the steps of activating Allahabad Bank Net Banking. You can follow the steps listed below. You can contact the customer services if you are encountering any issue during the activation procedure.
- To begin with the activation procedure, you need to visit www.allbankonline.in. This is the official website for the bank.
- You will notice the Personal banking tab on the home page. Click on the login button on the page. On the next page, security information will be displayed. Click on the continue button again.
- Just below the login tab, you will notice an option for New User? Register here. Click on the option to start the registration procedure
- You need to enter the user details on this page, which includes Customer ID, Account Number, Mobile Number, and email ID. You can find these details in your passbook as well.
- Once you validate these details, you will be asked to validate your identity with the help of the Debit Card. You can enter these details and click on the submit button. This way, your net banking will be activated, and you will be able to generate the Username and Password as well.
Steps to Obtain Allahabad Net Banking ID & Password
In the section above, we have covered the steps to activate the net banking for Allahabad Bank. It is the same procedure that you would need to use to obtain the banking ID and password. If in case, you are having trouble with the online registration, you can go ahead and visit the branch. You can submit a physical form to generate the Net Banking & Password. The same will be sent to you at your registered residential address.
How to Change Allahabad Bank Password/Forgot Password
There are times when people may forget the password to their bank account. For such cases, you can follow the steps below.
- Visit the Allahabad net banking website at https://www.allbankonline.in/, and on the home page, you will notice a link for Forgot Password. Click on the link to proceed to the next page.
- On the next page, select the type of account you have. Enter your user ID and the mobile number. Submit the details.
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile number. It would help if you validated the OTP, and once you validate the OTP, you will be able to select a new password as well.
- If you already know your password to login and if you just wish to change the password, then you can login to your account. Navigate to the profile settings and change the password from there. This would also let you change the transaction password.
How to Change Allahabad Bank Pin/ Forgot Pin
One thing that you are going to love about Allahabad Bank is that you can change the Debit Card Pin here with the help of net banking. Below are the steps to change the PIN if you are not able to recall it.
- Visit the Allahabad bank website and login to your net banking account. This should redirect you to the dashboard of your account.
- Click on Card Services from the service menu and then click on Debit Card Pin Generation.
- Enter the required details which include the Debit Card Number, Expiry Date, and New Pin to make the changes. This can be done even if you do not know the old Pin.
- Once you submit the details, you will be asked to validate your identity again by OTP. Once you enter the OTP and click on the submit button, the new PIN will be enabled for your Allahabad Bank Debit Card.
- Alternatively, you can change the ATM Pin using the ATM. Changing the pain is easy if you know the old PIN, but if you forgot the PIN then you can call the customer care and request a one time PIN to reset the Pin using ATM. You can also use the same procedure to reset the pin of the credit card.
How to Deactivate Allahabad Bank Net Banking
There are times when you might want to deactivate your net banking owing to security concerns. Most of the banks would need you to visit the branch and submit the application or you might need to call the customer services. The unique service offered by Allahabad Bank includes the online de-registration of the Banking Services. Below are the steps.
- You can visit the direct link – https://www.allbankonline.in/servlet/ibs.branchReg.servlet.IBSOnlineDeregisterIBServlet?HandleID=DEREGISTER_IB
- Enter your User ID, Account Number, and Mobile Number to proceed. After the submission of these details, an OTP request will be triggered.
- Enter the OTP and validate the same to disable the net banking for Allahabad Bank.
It should be noted that if you need to reactivate your net banking, then you will have to visit the bank branch and register again for the services.